Nudura One Series
Nudura One Series products.
The Nudura One Series creates a seamless transition between concrete and foam, providing architects with more versatility when it comes to designing spaces in multi-story buildings and commercial warehouses, including elevator shafts, stairwells, pools, and other architectural features that do not require foam.
Why choose Nudura One Series products?
The Nudura One Series’ unique design allows concrete to seamlessly meet with the outside edge of a Nudura foam panel, creating a smooth exterior and interior surface while also reducing the amount of labour required to strip foam. Thanks to its interlocking features, Nudura One Series products can easily be connected with any other Nudura system to create a more stable and cohesive building method. In most cases, Nudura One Series products are used in buildings that require a higher fire rating or when they are needed for technical reasons.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Industry’s first multi-link form
- Reduced labour—no need to strip forms
- Design versatility
- Patented technology
- Standard form sizes from 4″-12″
- Full line of ICF product accessories, from waterproof material to bracing
- Access to full onsite technical support through a dedicated distributor network