ICF Installation Training Course
If you are thinking about using Nudura insulated concrete forms for your next project, we encourage you to take our one-day ICF training course to learn basic Nudura ICF installation skills. Fastform ICF is committed to providing the highest level of training to ensure that you obtain the information you need to complete the job efficiently and confidently.
NUDURA ONE-DAY INSTALLATION COURSE
Our one-day training program, led by a certified Nudura installation specialist and an experienced ICF installer, teaches participants the basic skills needed to install Nudura ICF for concrete homes and light commercial structures. Our trainers offer an open discussion-style training seminar—covering everything from the installation process to working through common building scenarios that arise in the field—followed by a Q&A period.
The course runs from 8:00am to 5:00pm and consists of a PowerPoint presentation, videos, interactive discussions, and two hands-on demonstrations of building with the products. The course costs $150 plus applicable taxes and each participant will receive the following:
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages
- Nudura installation manual, product guide, and Nudura literature
- Nudura baseball cap
Please note that all training courses are being temporarily held online until further notice.
The course will follow the Nudura installation manual, covering the following sections:
- Introduction to Nudura integrated building technology
- Getting started, plan requirements, and
- Site preparation and delivery
- Nudura products
- Installation procedures
- First and second-course placement
- Additional course placement
- Openings, installation of door and window
- Lintel design and use of tables
- Wall alignment and scaffolding system
- Reinforcing steel placement
- Concrete specifications and placement
- Air/vapour barrier requirements
- Electrical, plumbing, and mechanical
- Interior and exterior finishes
RECEIVE A TRAINED INSTALLER CARD
At the end of the one-day training course, participants are required to complete and pass on open-book test with a 70% grade or higher. Successful participants will receive a certificate of completion. You will then be required to have two Nudura ICF projects reviewed and signed off on by a local Nudura distributor to receive the Nudura trained installer wallet card.