iSPAN Composite TotalJoist
iSPAN Composite TotalJoist.
As a patented steel floor joist that features embossed ribs and a dovetail shaped deck, Composite TotalJoist is specifically designed to form a strong, permanent bond with the concrete poured into it, creating a premium concrete floor system.
Why choose Composite TotalJoist?
Composite TotalJoist provides an easy-to-install floor system that is 50% lighter than the average concrete floor system. Thanks to its lightweight properties, Composite TotalJoist can help eliminate certain tedious steps in the building process, such as installing shoring posts, while also reducing time and money spent on labour. All Composite TotalJoist systems come with pre-cut service holes and offer high acoustic ratings.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Safe and easy installation
- No shoring required
- Lightweight materials
- High acoustic ratings
- Vibration control design (iVIBE)
- Great for in-floor heating
- Allows for polished concrete
- Works for all support conditions (block, ICF, LSF, wood, and structural steel)
- Technical support and training provided