HYDROFOAM® insulation products.
If you are looking to create a more comfortable living and working environment throughout your home, HYDROFOAM® is designed to help maximize radiant heat insulation by ensuring that the heat is being evenly distributed throughout the entire floor area.
Why choose HYDROFOAM® insulation?
Thanks to its 4′ x 4′, 2 1/2″-thick boards that use an overlapping interlock technology on all four sides, HYDROFOAM® radiant heat insulation makes it extremely easy to lock the boards in place, minimizing installation times. HYDROFOAM® also boasts a 360-degree multi-directional friction fit anchor system that allows radiant heat piping to be installed in any direction. This type of radiant heat insulation uses a high-density expanded polystyrene (EPS) that offers an R-10 insulation value.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Fast and efficient installation
- 4′ x 4′ boards
- Multi-directional anchoring for 1/2″ pipes
- Ship lapped/interlocking on all four sides
- Superior performance values (2 1/2″ board up to R-10 insulation value)
- 4″ board up to R-16 insulation value available by special order only
- Lightweight and easy-to-handle product
- Increased comfort and energy savings
- Eco-friendly (no CFCs or HCFCs)
- 100% recyclable materials
- Resistant to water and moisture
- Can contribute to points under LEED® NC Programs