HOMEGA® ICF insulation products.
Compared to the more conventional multi-step finishing methods for residential properties, HOMEGA® insulation provides fast and effortless installation for improving the insulation in a home’s basement walls, interior or exterior block walls, and ceilings.
Why choose HOMEGA® insulation?
Ideal for both new home construction and renovation projects, HOMEGA® panels are specifically designed to fit seamlessly together with a shiplap system and allow you to apply insulation, vapor barrier, and studs in one step. This unique system allows electrical installation to be easily completed and for drywall or gypsum board to be quickly attached to the HOMEGA® panels through the use of fastening strips located on 16″ centres.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Available in 4′ x 8′ sheets and in three different thickness options (2 5/8″, 3 1/2″, and 3 7/8″)
- Performance ratings up to R-14.8 (RSI 2.61 and U-value 0.384 w/m-k)
- Made of expanded polystyrene (EPS), making it lightweight and easy to cut and install
- Shiplap system allows panels to easily fit together, eliminating thermal bridging
- EPS form does not contain CFCs or HCFCs, making it sage for a variety of applications (retrofitting non-insulated floors, walls, and ceilings for cottages, homes, and garages)
- 100% recyclable materials