Halo® Exterra® Insulation
Halo® Exterra® exterior insulating sheathing.
Specifically designed for exterior above-grade walls, Halo® Exterra® is an exterior breathable and mold-resistant advanced insulating sheathing that offers zero thermal drift and zero compromise.
Why choose Halo® Exterra® products?
Halo® Exterra® products offer a high-performance, graphite enhanced Neopor core that is laminated on the exterior with a clear perforated polypropylene laminate, offering a 15% higher permanent R-value when compared to regular EPS insulation. When the joints are taped, Halo® Exterra® can also act as the exterior air and weather barriers, minimizing energy loss due to thermal bridging and eliminating a number of construction steps to save time and money. Halo® Exterra® also features an advanced rigid insulation envelope with a unique closed cell structure and other elements that are specifically engineered and laminated for its above-grade, exterior applications.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Allows moisture to leave the wall cavity
- Thickness up to 1 5/8″ have a permeance greater than 60ng/Pa-s-m2
- Built-in air and weather barriers
- Minimizes energy loss due to thermal bridging
- Light yet durable product
- 100% recyclable and ozone layer friendly (no CFCs or HCFCs)
- Advanced rigid insulation envelope
- Greater R-values at lower temperatures
- Zero Thermal Drift Guarantee
- Cost-effective solution
- R-values are permanent and will not deteriorate over time